Sheetfed and Web Presses

Both sheetfed and Web presses are used for some types of commerical printing. A Web press has nothing to do with the Internet. It’s just a type of printing press that prints on continuous rolls of paper. You’ve probably seen a Web press on TV or in the movies – it’s those monster presses used to print newspapers. A sheetfed press, as you may have guessed, prints on single sheets of paper (sometimes very large sheets of paper)