Stitched and Bound: this is a term for perfect binding with the pages stitched together prior to perfect binding. This is a more secure binding than perfect binding and holds up better for repeated use or for softbound books that need to be forced flat by the reader.
Stitched and Bound | Binding | Printing Terms
- Printing in China
- Printing China – Fact and Accurate.
- History of China Printing Industry
- Things to Consider For Working with a Printing Press in China
- ‘Wire-O’ or Spiral-Bound Book Printing
- Benefits of Hiring Book Printers in China
- Chinese Printing – World leaders in Services
- Finding the Best Printing Company in China
- Saving Costs with Chinese Book Printers
- Why China Printing Companies Are the Preferred Choice